picture

searchwarp.com

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Psalm 91 .... Security of the One Who Trusts in the Lord


Security of the One Who Trusts in the Lord


He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,

My God, in whom I trust!”
 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper
And from the deadly pestilence.
 He will cover you with His pinions,
And under His wings you may seek refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
 You will not be afraid of the terror by night,
Or of the arrow that flies by day;
 Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon.
 A thousand may fall at your side
And ten thousand at your right hand,
But it shall not approach you.
 You will only look on with your eyes
And see the recompense of the wicked.

For you have made the Lordmy refuge,

Even the Most High, your dwelling place.
 No evil will befall you,
Nor will any plague come near your [c]tent.
 For He will give His angels charge concerning you,
To guard you in all your ways.
 They will bear you up in their hands,
That you do not strike your foot against a stone.
 You will tread upon the lion and cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you will trample down.
 Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name.
 “He will call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.
 “With a long life I will satisfy him
And let him see My salvation.”

Psalm 91 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment