picture

searchwarp.com

Friday 25 January 2013

The Word of God Strengthens me.....

Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand.
You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory.



Whom have I in heaven but You?
And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
 My flesh and my heart fail;
But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.


But it is good for me to draw near to God;
I have put my trust in the Lord GOD,
That I may declare all Your works



Bible    ( obcwaterloo.com )


O God, You are my God;    Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for You;
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water.

When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches.
Because You have been my help,
Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
My soul follows close behind You;
Your right hand upholds me.


Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment