Proverbs 3: 5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
This past weekend we celebrated my husband's 50th birthday. I made a small party for him, inviting some family to celebrate with us. So we had some good food including this birthday cake I made for him and we played a couple of fun games together.
Here is the picture of the cake:
The games were question and answer type games and I had prizes for the top three winners of both games. It turned out to be a lot of fun.
The first game was " Random Questions about 1963 - the year he was born" and the second game was "How well do you know Cliff?"
Here are the questions I came up with for the games:
Can you guess what the cost of the following was in the year that Cliff entered this world? (1963)
1) a loaf of bread -
2) postage stamp -
3) a gallon of gas -
4) a new car -
5) minimum wage -
6) average yearly income -
7) a Hershey chocolate bar -
Random Questions about 1963
1) This man - the President of the USA was assassinated on November 22, 1963 - Who is it?
2) The Supreme Court ruled that it is unconstitutional to read verses from this book in the public school. Which book was it?
3) This man delivered his "I have a dream" speech on May 3, 1963. Who was it?
4) An earthquake hit Skopje,Yugoslavia in 1963 and destroyed a large percentage of the city. What percent of the city was destroyed?
5) In the 1963 Grey Cup, the BC Lions played against the Hamilton Tiger Cats. The score was 21 to 10 . Who won the game?
6) In 1963 John Diefenbaker was Prime Minister of Canada (PC) but he was defeated by a Liberal. Who was that Liberal ?
7) In 1963 these were popular TV shows.
What are the shows?
8) What year was the first flight of the boeing 727 jet?
9) These were popular musicians in 1963. Who are they?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
How Well Do You Know Cliff??
1) What is Cliff's full name? ( correctly spelled )
2) In which hospital was Cliff born?
3) What is the name of the school where Cliff went to school?
4) What year did Cliff graduate from high school?
5) Who was Cliff's best friend in high school?
6) Who was Cliff's best friend in Bible school?
7) Which year did Cliff get his driver's license?
8) Which year did Cliff get his Class 1 driver's license?
9) What was Cliff's first car? ( just the color of it is an accepted answer )
10) Which grade did Cliff skip at school?
11) Name three places that Cliff has worked.
12) What is the middle name of each of Cliff's children? ( living children )
13) What type of sports team did Cliff play on for many years?
14) What is Cliff's favorite CFL team?
15) What is the name of the small garden tractor business that Cliff operates?
16) What is the name of the Bible school that Cliff attended?
17) What month and year was Cliff baptized?
18) What is the name of the preacher that baptized Cliff?
19) What is the name of the preacher who officiated at Cliff and Jessie's wedding?
20) What is Cliff's favorite soft drink?