picture

searchwarp.com

Saturday 4 May 2013

Betrayed and Brokenhearted - the path marked Brokenness....

Psalm 57 1-2 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.

photo from reallyobins.wordpress.com


Here is a poem I wrote - maybe you can relate as well.....



Morning dawns.
 sunny skies, bliss, togetherness,
happy, walking, caring, sharing, togetherness,
life and living, working, family, time, foreverness,
friendship, love, trust, close, yearning foreverness,
Life.


Questions forming, why, praying, seeking answers,
alert, mission, reasons, unable to love, loveless,
Ready or not, 
Surprise.


Been Betrayed
caught, lies, secret, robbed, deceit, mocked...betrayed
torn, stolen, despair, hopeless, tears, crying,
sleepless, lonely, afraid, broken, ruined, pain,
Destroyed. 


Midnight Sorrow
darkness, smoke, breathless, 
dragging the broken, rejected,
unable to rise, abused
Strengthless 


Anger.
grief, sadness, forgotten, bruised, wounded
questions, trust...how... looking for answers....
Loss.


God.
real, heart, moment of intervention,
 insight, Bible, courage, time, prayer
He cares, He loves, He's here, He redeems,
Alone with God.


Forgiveness.
consequences, determination, 
love, grace, mercy, gift, family,
Hope. Eternity. Redeemed.
In God's Hand. Peace.


Only with God is life and living possible again.








No comments:

Post a Comment