picture

searchwarp.com

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Amazed at my God!

Sometimes when I see beauty such as this out where hardly anyone would see it, I realize that God makes such beauty for His own pleasure! And when I get to see such beauty - I am amazed at my God!!


Photo: I took this picture on my morning walk today - God is definitely the Greatest artist!! You or I could never make anything this detailed and beautiful....and if we could, the glory would still belong to the LORD because He is the One who has gifted us with a variety of talents and abilities!!


I took this picture on my morning walk today - God is definitely the Greatest artist!! You or I could never make anything this detailed and beautiful....and if we could, the glory would still belong to the LORD because He is the One who has gifted us with a variety of talents and abilities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment