picture

searchwarp.com

Monday 15 December 2014

Knowing the Will of God - a devotional from Anne Graham Lotz

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.


You can link to Anne Graham's Lotz's website here for more devotional helps :Anne Graham Lotz

The following is written by Anne Graham Lotz: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bearing Much Eternal Fruit

  • December, 15
  • Pursuing MORE Of Jesus
"You did not choose me, but I chose you to go and bear fruit - fruit that will last."
John 15:16, NIV
Do you struggle with knowing the will of God for your life? For your marriage? For your family? For your home? Knowing God's will is not difficult - unless you are not abiding in Him. Jesus indicated that knowing His Father's will is the fruit of abiding as well as asking: "You did not choose me, but I chose you to go and bear fruit - fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name" (15:16, NIV).
God has chosen you and me for the purpose of bearing much eternal fruit - fruit in our character such as love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control exhibited toward those within our own home - fruit that is simply the character of God's Son coming out in us. We are to bear much eternal fruit in our service as we lead other people to faith in Jesus Christ and help them to grow into maturity so that they in turn will produce much eternal fruit in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment