picture

searchwarp.com

Monday 15 December 2014

Prophecy Update JD Farag December 14,2014

For some time now I have been listening to the Prophecy Update each week by Pastor J.D. Farag and it is something that I look forward to each week. So now on a weekly basis I want to share the link with you here on my blog so that together we can be watching for the Lord's return as that is what He instructed us to do. 

Mark 13:33  Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

So here is the link to this week's Prophecy Update from JD Farag: 



Published on 14, 2014

Pastor J.D. does something a little bit differently for today’s prophecy update in that it bears the title, “If I Were the Devil and I Knew My Time Was Short.” In it he updates Paul Harvey’s piece from almost 50-years ago back in 1965.




JD Farag, youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment