picture

searchwarp.com

Monday 25 June 2012

A Rose as a reminder of God's Love!!

The red rose has always been a used as a sign or description of love. I think it is fitting to remember how much our heavenly Father loves us when we see a beautiful red rose.  John 3:16 says  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. The rose bush in my garden is blooming now so I took these pictures to remind me of God's love for me.   
      

May I suggest that you also be reminded of God's great love for you when you see a beautiful rose, where ever that happens to be - maybe while you are out shopping or perhaps visiting a park etc.



In Psalm 91:14-15, the Lord tells us how he returns good to us when we set our love upon Him.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

No comments:

Post a Comment