picture

searchwarp.com

Tuesday 26 June 2012

When Will Jesus return to Earth?? - your thoughts??

The last couple of weeks I have been asking the question - Do you think Jesus will return to earth during your lifetime? in a poll here on my blog. Well time is up and the results are in. Five people voted to answer my question and 100% gave the answer Yes, it could well be.

I remember when I was a teenager in youth class at my church, my Dad (being the pastor at our church at that time ) was asked his opinion on when he thought Christ would return to earth. Dad was always studying Biblical prophecy and such and he had a good understanding of what is to come including the tribulation etc. His answer to the class (back 30 years ago ) was that he did not really expect it to happen in his lifetime considering what events must all take place prior to the Lord's coming but he stressed that he believed that Jesus would return in our lifetime - that is in the generation of the youth in his Bible class. So it is an interesting question to ask and I also believe that the coming of Jesus - His return to earth is very near and could most certainly happen in my lifetime, in my generation. So thank-you to everyone who participated in answering my question. Thanks very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment