picture

searchwarp.com

Sunday 8 July 2012

Last Night God Looked and Remembered.....

Sometimes when life is rough, we need assurance from the Lord that He is mindful of us and sees our situation. Last night God again respoke His assurance to us of the promise that he made just after the flood in Noah's Day. We see all sorts of disasters around us. There are floods in Russia and in the UK, as well as in India and parts of Canada.  There is excessive heat in Canada and the USA and crops are deteriorating.  There are wild fires and storms, sickness and death. Yet in the midst of this chaos, God reminds us that he has not forgotten us, He has not forgotten His promises.

Yesterday evening God put the rainbow in the eastern sky by my house and I was reminded that He is the One and only true God. God remembers the covenant that He made some 6000 years ago and HE is willing to put a sign in the sky by my house to remind me that He remembers. He is so faithful. Don't you just love Him?? Just as He is keeping this old old promise, don't you think He will also remember the promise that He will visibly come to earth again? He most certainly does remember all His promises to us!

I took a picture of the promise ; it was in the eastern sky by my house.




Genesis 9: 13-16
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

I encourage you to --- Proverbs 3:5  Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment