picture

searchwarp.com

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Faith building snippets from my fridge....

As I work in my kitchen, I will often have the radio on. Either it is set to CBC radio for some news or it is on Faith radio where I can listen to preaching from Woodrow Kroll from Back to the Bible or to James MacDonald from Walk in the Word. Many times as I listen something they say will grab my attention and in order to help me remember what I've just heard, I will jot it down on a notepaper on my fridge. Other times something will pop into my mind that I also feel I need to remember so that too goes on my notepaper.
So here are a few faith building snippets from my fridge collection:
* God is in complete control of everything!
* Lord, let everything I think or say be as spoken to You...
* God places His saints where they will bring Him the most glory and we are totally incapable of judging where that is.
* If you don't want what God wants for your life - you are not filled with His Spirit.
*Once you have prayed in God's will - wait... it's only a matter of time for his answer to come.
* You shall not fear people because the work of  judging belongs to God.
* Choose to sin = choose to suffer (James MacDonald)
* I know my Lord is able to carry me through!
* You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart!
*God fills only what we offer to Him ...consistantly
*Everything has to do with God!
*If your faith hasn't changed you - it hasn't saved you ( James MacDonald)
*When God says.. Don't - He means don't hurt yourself

You many also like to read my post on discipline of children - link here http://sharingthefaith-northernsparrow.blogspot.ca/2012/10/snippets-from-my-fridge-family-rules.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment