picture

searchwarp.com

Thursday 4 October 2012

Snow in October - A Winter Wonderland - drought ending?

Psalm 103: 1-2 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

If you have been following my blog, you will know that here in Manitoba we have been having a bad drought this summer. I have posted about the drought several times. Well this morning it looks as though the drought has ended - we have a winter storm here today. Today is October 4. It is still before Thanksgiving weekend so it is an early snowfall. We are expecting around 10 inches of snow to fall. School is cancelled and the roads are slippery. The moisture is a very welcome sight! I took this picture of my garden this morning.


The snow continues to fall today (October 5). It's a Winter Wonderland out there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment